The new features of the latest version of Flash Player have been very interesting with some
great functionality that has never seen before. There is a full-screen keyboard for input and
streaming with 3D texture. It is protected by sandbox mode for the Windows version for
Firefox. The all-new Mac version is now as good as the PC version with the ability to quietly
update the plug-ins henceforth.
Users of the newly updated Adobe will be relieved to know that users of Firefox will have a sandbox model that is enabled in order to protect your set-up against SWF files. This feature can be compared to Flash player that is protected mode in Google Chrome that is enabled by default when you view flash files in Firefox, which will decrease the risk of potential security threats through client systems by persistent malware.
Here is a list of some of the features:
1. Concurrency: Users can make a high-performance responsive game and content, which uses ByteArray support and ActionScript workers. Users will also be able to share memory and leverage machine sources when you can offload tasks to workers in the background who can perform concurrently.
2. Stage 3D: Users can now create stunning and blazing fast cinematic 3D and 2D games. Users will also completely accelerate rendering of the GPU that leverages DirectX and power of OpenGL.
3. Complete Screen Support: The latest version will be able to give exciting, full-screen games with complete keyboard support across browsers that include Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, and all operating systems (Windows and Mac).
4. High Definition Quality Video: You can play high-quality video along with industry- standard codecs like MP3, AAC, and H.264. You can also use optimization for GPU hardware and chipsets, which can scale all across just about any platform in order to provide the highest quality video performance.
5. Better Mouse Control: Once can make panoramic immersive games, which take advantage of endless scrolling, relative coordinates of the mouse, mouse lock, and middle and right click events. This enhanced mouse control will help with work getting done way faster.
6. Top Quality Services: You can engage viewers with adaptive bitrate streaming of videos that are optimized. The support needed for streaming video standards like RTMP, HDS, and such progressive video will let video content to get delivered with optimal efficiency and is flexible all across all networks and CDN configurations.
7. Rendition That Is Multicore: One can build top performance vector graphics and display actual 1080p videos that take up processing from nearly 4 CPU cores.
8. Protection of Content: Users will be able to deliver premium video content that is premium with the use of Adobe Access that gives support to a large variety of business models, which includes HD rental, video on demand, live broadcasting, sell- through that is electronic and subscription.
9. Advanced Control of Bitmap: It will be able to deliver animations way smoother and integrate interactivity with a high-resolution bitmap that has enhanced support, decoding of an asynchronous bitmap, and bitmap caching.
10. Optimization of SWF file: It will be able to deliver SWF files that are optimized way faster for download via the LZMA compression algorithm.
An adobe update is worth it and will give you a much better video experience than ever before!